Tourism Insurance - how are you travelling?
At Gallagher we recognise the tourism industry has a broad and exciting service offering. We also know that the risks to your industry are rapidly evolving - cyber security, for example, is now a top priority for many of our clients with the rise and rise of digital in the tourism space.
Whether you’re in the business of attractions or accommodation, events or you’re a tour operator, with Gallagher you will have a local partner who will develop a tailored risk management and insurance solution to protect your business and your people. We have specialists in every aspect of risk affecting the tourism and hospitality industry in all metro and major tourism hubs around Australia.
Attracting the right tourism insurance solution
We're the endorsed broker for the tourism associations of Victoria, Tasmania, Queensland and Western Australia. These partnerships give us valuable insights into the challenges the tourism industry faces. We also partner with the Restaurant and Catering Industry Association of Australia, providing us with a broad and rounded understanding of the tourism industry.
Why choose Gallagher as your insurance broker
Four reasons why we're a good match for your business:
- We are the endorsed insurance broker for the tourism associations of Victoria, Tasmania, Queensland and Western Australia. Our close relationship with these peak bodies, as well as more than 4,000 hospitality clients, give us valuable insight into the risks the accommodation industry faces, as well as their solutions.
- Located where you need us to be and proud of our local focus. We have 33 offices nationally and are located in all metropolitan centres and regional centres.
- Depth of history and expertise in the hospitality & tourism industry. With almost 90 years' insurance and risk management experience, Gallagher is well positioned to take care of the detail while you focus on running your business.
- As experts in cyber security exposures and weather related risks we can help keep your business and customers safe. Our specialists have in-depth understanding of the issues involved with connectivity and digital business practices to guide you in best practice for protection.
Need more information? Happy to help.
Call us on 1800 571 941 to speak to one of our team to discuss a tailored solution. Alternatively, you can email the team on or email email@example.com or complete the form opposite and we'll get in touch at your preferred time.
At Gallagher we have specialist accommodation insurance brokers to advise you on how to best protect your business. Owners and Managers of accommodation services such as Hotels, Motels, B&B’s and Guest Houses face challenging business and workplace issues. The risks to your accommodation business come out of your wide range of responsibilities – to your guests, your staff and your property and assets. Let us help you rest easy with the knowledge that you, your staff and your business are protected should the unexpected happen.
What kind of risks are common to Accommodation service providers?
The biggest risks identified by our specialist accommodation insurance brokers and claims experts are:
- Material Damage
- Business Interruption
- Public Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Management Liability
- Worker Compensation and Workplace Risk
- Cyber Risks
Your business is unique. Your accommodation insurance solution should be too.
Gallagher is commited to understanding your accommodation business to position your business to financially survive any insurable event.
After we have assessed your risks, we will help you manage them. Your Gallaher insurance broker will act on your behalf and leverage our relationships with Australia’s largest and most competitive insurance companies. The insurance options we obtain for you will have no gaps in protection and no expensive overlaps – one of the chief issues when purchasing standard or ‘off-the-shelf’ accommodation insurance policies. The result we deliver to you is a comprehensive, cost effective insurance program tailored to the needs of your business.
Need more information? We're open for business.
Call 1800 240 432 and speak with one of our specialist Hospitality & Tourism insurance team to discuss a tailored solution for your business. Alternatively, complete the form and we'll get in touch at your preferred time.